Spring, Summer & Autumn
Spring, summer and autumn in the southwest are beautiful seasons with much sunshine and clear skies. Evenings can sometimes still be cool, so be prepared just in case. Make sure you bring your sunscreen and mosquito repellent too!
- Beach towels (we do not provide these)
- Sunscreen, swimwear, hats, covered walking shoes
- Insect repellent (particularly mosquitoes in the summer)
The weather can be unpredictable in this region during winter. While there can be some spectacular winter storms, these often clear most evenings for beautiful sunsets. But winter in this region can be windy so be sure to bring warm clothes to make the most of the property and the area.
- Waterproof walking shoes/boots
- Waterproof coats and/or hats
- Warm coat
- Slippers if you really feel like unwinding
Come rain or shine these things might help you get more out of your stay
- Covered walking shoes